Acceptance use :
1. The construction acceptance of the equipment foundation shall be inspected by the quality inspector of the construction department together with the civil construction staff, and the construction acceptance form shall be filled in. The construction quality of the foundation must meet the foundation drawings and technical requirements.
2. The final acceptance of the equipment installation project is carried out after the equipment is qualified for commissioning. The equipment management department and process technology department together with other departments, with the participation of relevant personnel in all aspects of installation, inspection, safety, use, etc., carry out inspections, make appraisals, and fill in installation and construction quality, accuracy inspection, safety performance, test run records, etc. The voucher and the acceptance transfer form can be completed only after being signed by the parties involved in the acceptance.
3. Handle the transfer procedure after the equipment is qualified.
Equipment unpacking and acceptance (or equipment installation and transfer of acceptance), equipment operation test records are signed by the parties involved in the acceptance and technical documents brought with the equipment, equipment management department into the equipment file management; along with equipment accessories, For spare parts, fill in the spare parts warehousing form and send it to the equipment warehouse for storage. The safety management department shall document the safety issues in the installation test.
4. After the transfer of the equipment, the equipment management department signs the equipment commissioning notice, and submits a copy to the equipment management department, the user unit, the financial department, and the production management department for archiving, notification of the start of use, fixed asset management credentials, and evaluation of the engineering plan Basis.
1. When operating a basket-type washer: Always wear appropriate goggles, gloves and masks.
2. Always keep hands and feet away from the cleaning nozzle.
3. Always check all electrical connections.
4. Check all liquids frequently.
5. Frequently check the hose for cracks and leaks.
6. When the spray gun is not in use, always set the setting trigger to the safety lock state.
7. Always use the lowest pressure possible to work, but this pressure should be sufficient to get the job done.
8. Always release pressure from the washer before disconnecting the hose.
9. Always drain the water from the hose after each use.
10. Never point the spray gun at yourself or others.
11. Never check the device before checking that all hose connections are locked in place.
12. Never switch on the equipment until the supply water is switched on and the appropriate water is passed through the spray gun shaft. Then attach the required cleaning nozzle to the spray gun shaft.