It is a machine that uses the power unit to make the high-pressure plunger pump produce high-pressure water to wash the surface of the object. It can peel off dirt and wash away, and achieve the purpose of cleaning the surface of objects. Because the high-pressure water column is used to clean up the dirt, high-pressure cleaning is also one of the most scientific, economical and environmentally friendly cleaning methods in the world. It can be divided into cold water pressure washer, hot water pressure washer, motor driven high pressure washer, gasoline engine driven high pressure washer and so on.
The impact of water is greater than the adhesion of dirt to the surface of the object. The high-pressure water will peel off the dirt and wash it away, reaching a cleaning device that cleans the surface of the object. Because the high-pressure water column is used to clean up the dirt, except for very stubborn oil stains, you need to add a little detergent, otherwise the foam produced by strong water pressure is enough to take away the general dirt.
Structure and composition:
1 trademark; 2 water inlet; 3 rear wheel; 4 cleaning agent suction nozzle; 5 high pressure water pipe; 6 power cord; 7 temperature control switch; 8 power switch; 9 high pressure water gun; 10 shield; 11 front wheel; 12 chassis; 13 Motor, high-pressure pump assembly; 14 heaters; 15 injectors, ignition electrode assembly; 16 chimney; 17 car armrest; 18 fuel tank; 19 gun stock; 20 fuel filter; 21 oil pump; 22 fan; Coil.
Scope of application:
1. Cleaning and maintenance of various motor vehicles, engineering vehicles, engineering machinery and agricultural machinery supporting products, such as washing cars, bulldozers, concrete mixers, tractors, etc. It is the ideal cleaning tool for individuals and small vehicle maintenance units to clean cars and motorcycles.
2. The exterior walls, floors, baths, and swimming pools of buildings are particularly effective for cleaning doors, windows, floors, toilets, oil, and corners that are difficult to clean manually.
3. Disinfection and cleaning of food processing plants, food processing machinery, and kitchens of hotels and restaurants.
4. Ultra-high pressure cleaners over 500bar can be used for concrete chiseling, and high-pressure cleaners with higher pressures can even cut and chisel various types of concrete.
1. When operating a pressure washer: Always wear appropriate goggles, gloves and masks.
2. Always keep hands and feet away from the cleaning nozzle.
3. Always check all electrical connections.
4. Check all liquids frequently.
5. Frequently check the hose for cracks and leaks.
6. When the spray gun is not in use, always set the setting trigger to the safety lock state.
7. Always use the lowest pressure possible to work, but this pressure should be sufficient to get the job done.
8. Always release pressure from the washer before disconnecting the hose.
9. Always drain the water from the hose after each use.
10. Never point the spray gun at yourself or others.
11. Never check the device before checking that all hose connections are locked in place.
12. Never switch on the equipment until the supply water is switched on and the appropriate water is passed through the spray gun shaft. Then attach the required cleaning nozzle to the spray gun shaft.