Precautions for use of high-pressure cleaner:
1. When the hand reaches under the guide rail, the power must be cut off, and no accidental power-on situation can occur;
2. When the machine uses the secondary mold function, do not put your hand into the molding area to touch the product that is cooling, to prevent crushing your hand when the second mold is down;
3. In the heating zone, do not touch the heating device and baking items with your hands. When the machine is stopped, the heating furnace should be raised;
4. When the length of the product is less than 800mm, the action of the upper brake and the upper mold must be synchronized. When the machine is locally adjusted, the brake should be opened first, and then the mold should be opened;
5. During the local adjustment, if the solenoid valve is used for debugging, pay attention to whether the power failure will cause injury;
6. When feeding the material into the knife gate by hand and adjusting the slice position, the knife gate should be closed. In the automatic state, do not put your hand into the knife gate cabinet.
Maintenance and maintenance of high pressure washer:
1. Keep it clean and hygienic. After the machine is stopped, the surrounding sundries and dirt inside the machine should be removed.
2. Each sliding guide post, bearing and sprocket must be kept in a good lubrication state, and often oiled and lubricated;
3. The water filter in the gas circuit should be drained once every working shift, and the oil mister should be refueled frequently to ensure the normal use of the solenoid valve and cylinder;
4. Every working class should check the oil level of the vacuum pump (the oil level should not be lower than the oil level line); the vacuum pump oil should be changed once a month;
5. Frequently observe the oil quantity of the oil mister, adjust the oil quantity in time, and increase it when the new machine works (about 1 bottle of oil in 3 days). After one week of use, it can be reduced to ensure that the pneumatic components have sufficient lubrication.